The objectives of Chameleon Selling are to engage participants in a process that develops a better understanding of one’s selling style, increases awareness of the styles of prospects and customers, improves communication skills, and improves sales performance both as individuals and as a team.
Chameleon Selling empowers individuals to:
- Develop greater self-awareness of one’s selling style
- Utilize their and other selling styles when dealing with prospects and customers
- Identify predictable behaviors and responses throughout each selling opportunity
- Use the ADAPT model to improve effectiveness at each phase of the selling process
- Increase sales performance both as an individual and as a team
Participants will discover that sales is like a three-legged stool, in which effective salespeople employ skills, strategy and the power of the four styles to build relationships and make the sale!
Building from the Taking Flight with DISC program, Chameleon Selling will challenge participants to reconsider how they interact with prospective customers. Participants will discover that their natural tendency is to sell in the style in which they would like to be sold, and they will explore the need to interact with the customer in the customer’s style.
for free consultation